This Demolition and Renovation Safety course is a brief review of Regulations regarding Demolition as posted under Subpart T, Part 1926, from OSHA’s Safety and Health Regulations for Construction.
- Preparatory Operations
- Stairs, Passageways & Ladders
- Removal of Materials through Floor Openings
- Removal of Walls, Masonry Sections & Chimneys
- Manual Removal of Floors
- Removal of Walls, Floors & Material with Equipment
- Removal of Steel Construction
- Mechanical Demolition
Course Length: 4 hrs
Course Required By: OSHA
Written Exam: Written and hands-on competency will be evaluated at the end of the course. Incorrectly answered questions will be reviewed with student to ensure understanding before completion of course.