Gain a competitive edge by becoming ATSSA certified. ATSSA is the leading certification and training organization for road, traffic, and highway professionals. For more than three decades we have provided quality road safety training and certification solutions. After completing one of our high-level safety training courses, take the next step in your career by adding an ATSSA certification designation.
Learn how to be a safe and effective flagger:
- Understand why proper flagger operations are important
- Learn the standard skillset of a good flagger
- Apply standard flagger control references
- Identify proper flagging signals and procedures
- Learn standard flagger practices for various situations
Course Length: 4 hrs
Course Required By: OSHA
Written Exam: Written and hands-on competency will be evaluated at the end of the course. Incorrectly answered questions will be reviewed with student to ensure understanding before completion of course.