Post your current employment position on our website for only $199! Job postings remain active on our employment page until your position is filled! We currently receive over 10,000 visitors to our website monthly. (Payment is due by credit card upon submitting position. Payments are process through PayPal, but a PayPal account is not required to complete payment)
Are you currently a safety professional looking for a new opportunity, please forward your resume to us today at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have quality companies looking to fill all levels. If your company is looking to fill a current position, please contact us at email@example.com. The Safety Alliance screens all applicants and provides quality candidates for all positions!
Company: Cliff Berry, Inc.
Position: Corporate Environmental Safety and Occupational Health Director
Location: Corporate Office - Fort. Lauderdale, FL
The Environmental Director plans and prioritizes environmental compliance projects. Develops standardized procedures to conduct environmental compliance programs including, identification of environmental protection facilities, assurance/quality control, and reporting to regulatory agencies, corrective actions to maintain regulatory compliance, community relations, and other related activities. The candidate will be a self-starter who can manage multiple projects while working both independently and within a team environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Oversees company’s compliance of federal, state and local safety and environmental rules and regulations
- Developing community relations tools including; Public Outreach Materials, training and guidance preparation of various brochures, pamphlets, handbooks, technical manuals, and/or workshops in order to educate the public on the CBI ESOH programs
- Analyzing future cleanup environmental challenges, problems and opportunities for CBI operations personnel and providing management with approaches to develop a program environmental investment strategy and recommendations on policies that address systemic environmental problems for our customers
- Reviewing of current program environmental, health and safety policies and procedures and advising management and affected customers of their effectiveness and recommending revisions as appropriate
- Provides technical and managerial assistance for integrating environmental science, technology, and policy
- Identifying environmental cleanup trends defined and required by Congress, Regulatory Agencies and Public Interest Groups
- Aiding in the review and update of the program regulations for environmental impact analysis on spills, ER’s involving both Hazardous and Non- Hazardous materials
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Safety & Health, Environmental Engineering, Industrial Hygiene or related fields required. A minimum of 6 years demonstrated experience with environmental spills and cleanup techniques
- Three plus years’ experience managing safety culture initiatives, incidents, safety training, and employee safety committees
- Either CHMM/CSP/CET/PE/PG/IH or equivalents required
- Hazwoper, CPR, First Aid, AED preferred
- Knowledge of OSHA, DOT, EPA and applicable regulatory agencies
- Marine operations a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to effectively train all levels of the organization and customers
- Experience in using computerized decision support systems including Geographical Information Systems (GIS) in support of programs under management preferred
- Must be able to maintain high ethical standards and genuine concern for health, safety and environment.
- Knowledge of hazardous waste management, air/water/waste permitting, and pollution prevention a plus.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents to write reports and policies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Cliff Berry Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted on 1/5/2019
Corporate EHS Manager
Cardinal Compliance Consultants has a client with an immediate need for a Corporate EHS Manager in the Toledo, OH area
This position is for a manufacturing company with multiple locations domestically and internationally. UP to 40% travel may be required.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Human Resources, this position plans, directs and implements organizational EHS programs to ensure a safe, healthy and accident free work environment.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.M.E.) from four-year college or university; Master’s degree is preferred.
- 7 to 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience with at least 4-5 years’ prior experience as an EHS professional in a manufacturing environment with EPA experience.
- Relevant OSHA or other safety certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of OH Bureau of Workers’ Compensation systems helpful.
- Planning and implementation of safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal EHS regulations.
- Planning and implementation of programs to train managers and employees in work site safety practices, fire prevention, and correct handling techniques for chemicals, toxins, equipment, and other materials.
- Conducting accident investigations and root cause analyses. Work with operations and maintenance to develop corrective actions and ensure implementation.
- Conducting Job Hazard and Job Safety Analysis.
- Conducting inspections to identify existing and/or potential hazardous conditions. Work with operations and maintenance to develop corrective actions and ensure implementation.
- Providing information, signs, posters, barriers, and other materials to warn of potential and actual safety hazards and to prevent access to hazardous conditions.
- Conducting or leading internal assessments of environmental and hazardous material compliance
- Compiling and submitting relevant safety metrics required by senior management and regulatory agencies.
- Managing applicable safety programs as necessary.
- Coordinating with the Human Resources Team regarding light duty and transitional work assignments to assist in the prompt return of injured workers.
- Maintaining safety files and records.
- Proactively participating in self-development activities to update job knowledge; read professional publications; maintain professional networks by participating in professional organizations.
Required Skills include:
- Knowledge and experience with governmental and regulatory agency standards (OSHA, EPA).
- Sound technical writing skills.
- Attention to details.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint software.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to interface effectively with senior management
- Display independent judgment and initiative
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and influentially with various stakeholders in the Company
- Demonstrates the following behavioral competencies: Professionalism, Interpersonal Skills, Team Work, Sound Judgment and Analytical Problem Solving.
For consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Posted 11/30/2018
Company: Builders Mutual
Position: Risk Management/Safety Consultant
Position Location: Tampa, FL
Leverage your industry experience and join our expanding team in this Risk Management Consultant role, based in Tampa, Florida. The risk management consultant plays a critical role in the review and assessment of current and potential clients during the underwriting/renewal process. The successful candidate’s primary responsibility will consist of approximately 90% surveying accounts; additional responsibilities include conducting training and providing risk management services to prospective and current clients.
In order to ensure your success, you will be provided with a supportive environment as you become acclimated to Builders Mutual through our extensive onboarding process. During the first 30 days, you will attend training at our home office and with field staff in different territories. Within 60 days, it is expected that you will begin conducting individual surveys. After 90 days, success will be defined as your being able to operate with a higher degree of independence and completing reports.
This position will provide you with the flexibility to set your own schedule, and to work from your home office with additional field interaction. Some overnight travel is required, with travel anticipated about 2-3 days per week.
Your WORK as a RM Consultant will make a difference by:
- Managing your assigned region by Identifying and surveying accounts
- Scheduling and conducting client surveys along with preparing and submitting reports
- Monitoring and analyzing territory trends, developing corrective action plans to improve results
- Conducting training as requested by clients, associations and manager
- Providing risk management services to potential and current clients
- Exhibiting excellent time management skills and have the ability to work from a home office Conduct business in a professional manner so as to maintain the reputation of Builders Mutual
- Working with Territory Sales Manager in support of agents within the region
- Performing other duties as assigned by manager
Skills to get the JOB done RIGHT:
- 5+ years’ experience in safety management, risk management, construction or loss control
- Bachelor's degree in the following fields of study is preferred: Safety Management, Risk Management and Insurance, Business Management, Construction Management, Industrial or Environmental Engineering OR an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong communication, relationship building and organizational skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
- Strong computer skills (MS Office)
- Insurance industry experience and knowledge
- Industry specific designations and certifications
- OSHA 501 Outreach instructor certification
- High degree of safety and health knowledge
- Commercial and residential construction experience
At Builders Mutual, we take pride in creating a highly talented team that is dedicated to serving the needs of the construction industry. We are an exclusive leading writer of commercial insurance products, headquartered in Raleigh, NC with a market that includes the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast.
- We care about PEOPLE.
- We value TEAMWORK.
- We deliver RESULTS.
Our EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Wellness program including $100 gym reimbursement
- Do your best work, every day
- Company sponsored continuing education, designation and certification programs
- Opportunity to work with industry leaders and team members
- Supportive and Collaborative work environment
- Technology stipend (monthly) and computer equipment
- Company Car with gas card
Best Method To Apply: https://www.buildersmutual.com/careers/current_opportunities?p=joboxuK8fwD
Company Name: Stellar
Job Title/Position: Safety Manager
Position Location: Jacksonville, FL
Position Description: STELLAR has an immediate opening for a Safety Manager with a primary focus on mechanical, ammonia refrigeration, and process utilities. Salaried, full time position.
- Provides professional knowledge and expertise in the development, implementation, administration and support of companywide Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) program with particular emphasis on mechanical, refrigeration and process utility systems.
- Responsible for assisting in the overall coordination and enforcement of EHS programs
- Designs, coordinates, and conducts safety orientations and training for service technicians, field employees, and office personnel.
- Researches and recommends safety equipment for use by service technicians and field personnel; coordinates ordering and purchasing of safety related equipment as necessary.
- Travels to service offices and job sites and conducts training in required plant/facility/regulatory subject matter, on-site reviews and audits of site safety for existing or potential accident or health hazards, assesses risk potential of hazards, and recommends corrective or preventative mitigation measures.
- Assists in leading the investigation and analysis of accident/incident and injuries, and developing recurrence prevention programs and procedures.
- Monitors all current information of federal and state safety regulations and requirements related to both general industry and construction safety, PSM, and plant/facility maintenance involving refrigeration system work.
- Assists in compiling, maintaining, and submitting accident reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Develops and monitors emergency action plans.
- Approximately 60% travel required.
- 10 years combined general industry and construction safety experience (field and office)
- Must have direct working experience in mechanical, refrigeration and process utilities
- OSHA 30 hr. Construction and General Industry
- Current 1st aid/CPR/AED training
- Experience in Hazmat, Hazwoper, NFPA 70E regulation and training
- Computer proficiency in standard software and devices
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in occupational health and safety related program)
- Certifications (e.g., STS, CHST, ASP, CSP)
- EM-385-1-1 trained
- Familiar with Procore, Bluebeam, Textura
- Ability to read/understand construction blueprints/drawings
Employment Feed Nationally