Post your current employment position on our website for only $199! Job postings remain active on our employment page until your position is filled! We currently receive over 10,000 visitors to our website monthly. (Payment is due by credit card upon submitting position. Payments are process through PayPal, but a PayPal account is not required to complete payment)
Are you currently a safety professional looking for a new opportunity, please forward your resume to us today at email@example.com. We have quality companies looking to fill all levels. If your company is looking to fill a current position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Safety Alliance screens all applicants and provides quality candidates for all positions!
(NEW) Posted 4/4/2019
Company: A to Zero Safety
Position: Safety Specialist
Location: Tallahassee, FL
In this role of Construction Safety Specialist you will report directly to the client. Communicating and enforcing OSHA standards with sub-trades
- Regular site inspections and audits
- Communicating and enforcing OSHA standards with sub-trades
- Collection and analysis of site EHS statistics
- Client relationship management
- Contract expansion exploration
- You must have detailed knowledge of OSHA standards in relation to industrial construction.
- You shall be proficient with MS Office and mobile hardware (tablet computers)
- CHST is preferred but not necessary
We are looking for personality as much as competence. This position is as much about being a good company ambassador as it is compliance enforcement.
If you have a positive mental attitude, can problem solve, are great with technology and know your EHS, please apply with us today.
Best Method to Apply: Contact Matt Turner at (731)796-0171
Employment Feed Nationally