Post your current employment position on our website today for $199! Job postings remain active on our employment page until your position is filled. We currently receive over 15,000 visitors to our website monthly and we also post your position in our weekly newsletter that is distributed to over 12,000 subscribers! (Payment is due upon submitting employment position. Credit card payments are processed through PayPal and a PayPal account is not required to complete payments)
Are you currently a safety professional looking for a new opportunity, please forward your resume to us today at email@example.com. We have quality companies looking to fill all levels. If your company is looking to fill a current position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Safety Alliance screens all applicants and provides quality candidates for all positions!
(NEW) Posted 12/2/2019
Company: Builders Mutual Insurance Company
Position: Risk Management Consultant
Location: Palm Beach, Florida
At Builders Mutual, we take pride in creating a highly talented team that is dedicated to serving the needs of the construction industry. We are an exclusive leading writer of commercial insurance products, headquartered in Raleigh, NC with a market that includes the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast.
Leverage your industry experience and join our expanding team in this Risk Management Consultant role, based in east-central Florida covering a territory from West Palm Beach to Melbourne and other areas as needed. The risk management consultant plays a critical role in the review and assessment of current and potential clients during the underwriting/renewal process. The successful candidate’s primary responsibility will consist of approximately 90% surveying accounts; additional responsibilities include conducting training and providing risk management services to prospective and current clients.
To ensure your success, you will be provided with a supportive environment as you become acclimated to Builders Mutual through our extensive onboarding process. During the first 30 days, you will attend training at our home office and with field staff in different territories. Within 60 days, it is expected that you will begin conducting individual surveys. After 90 days, success will be defined as your being able to operate with a higher degree of independence and completing reports.
This position will provide you with the flexibility to set your schedule and to work from your home office with additional field interaction. Some overnight travel is required, with travel anticipated about 2-3 days per week.
- Manage your assigned region by identifying and surveying accounts
- Schedule and conduct client surveys along with preparing and submitting reports
- Monitor and analyze territory trends, developing corrective action plans to improve results
- Conduct training as requested by clients, associations, and manager
- Provide risk management services to potential and current clients
- Exhibit excellent time management skills and have the ability to work from a home office Conduct business in a professional manner so as to maintain the reputation of Builders Mutual
- Work with Territory Sales Manager in support of agents within the region
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
- Bachelor's degree in the following fields of study is preferred: Safety Management, Risk Management, and Insurance, Business Management, Construction Management, Industrial or Environmental Engineering OR an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in risk management, safety, construction or loss control
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong communication, relationship building, and organizational skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
- Strong computer skills (MS Office)
- Insurance industry experience and knowledge
- Industry-specific designations and certifications
- OSHA 501 Outreach instructor certification
- High degree of safety and health knowledge
- Commercial and residential construction experience
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Wellness program including $100 gym reimbursement
- Do your best work, every day
- Company-sponsored continuing education, designation, and certification programs
- Opportunity to work with industry leaders and team members
- Supportive and Collaborative work environment
- Grow your technical and leadership skills
- Technology stipend (monthly) and computer equipment
- Company Car with a gas card
Best Method To Apply: https://www.buildersmutual.com/careers/opportunities?p=joboLJtbfwS
Employment Feed Nationally