During these difficult times, the Safety Alliance is waiving our fee to post current positions on our website. Post your current employment position on our website for 30 days for FREE! We currently receive over 15,000 visitors to our website monthly and we also post positions in our weekly newsletter that is distributed to over 12,000 subscribers! After 30 days the position will be removed and your position can be reposted again.
Are you currently out of work and seeking employment? The Safety Alliance will post your "full name" and the date posted to our website for 30 days for FREE. Please look at our chapter page, find your state and the closest city to you and will will list resumes towards the top of each chapter page. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the "subject line" include the "city" and "state" where you would like your resume posted.
Company: Lee Drywall, Inc
Position: Stucco Superintendent
Location: Ft Myers, FL
A commercial contractor looking to for a experienced Stucco, Lath & Bead Superintendent.
- Must have knowledge stucco, lath & bead. EIFS knowledge is a plus
- Able to oversee multiple jobs with different at stages and scope
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be able to order materials and complete assigned scope
- Coordinate manpower to maintain staffing levels and assign duties according to the scope of work
- Resolve construction issues related to the scope of work with timelines and delays providing proper digital documentation.
- Ensure all projects are on schedule and in compliance with the scope of work
- Attend Superintendent meetings
- 5+ years in a Drywall supervisory role in the construction industry
- Previous experience in a supervisor/managerial role with a drywall company
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Knowledge of digital platforms. Ability to quickly pick up and use new applications to access project documentation digitally
- Knowledgeable of the phases of drywall construction and implementation
- Must have be able to read blueprints, analyzing plans (Architectural, Structural are necessary), documents, submittals, RFI’s, change orders and AWA’s
- Adhere to all OSHA safety practices.
Best Method to Apply: Please contact Debbie Wyatt at email@example.com
Company: Plaquemine Point Shipyard
Position: Maintenance Manager
Location: Sunshine, LA
- Primary job function is working on various types of equipment, daily inspections, PM's, overseeing employees, loading and unloading shipments.
- Responsibilities Include
- Able to tolerate tight enclosed spaces, working on water and heights.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds with or without assistance.
- Able to use hands to perform activities involving holding, grasping, turning and pulling
- Able to work outdoors in extreme all-weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, and sleet).
- Able to work in conditions that include loud noise and fumes, work on and around heavy and moving machinery, bend, climb, walk, stand, and sit for extended periods of time.
- Position includes heavy physical labor lifting 50lbs at times.
- Remove all trash and debris as required and possess good housekeeping skills
- Place correct product in storage, label products, and seal all containers
- Tests gas content of tanks.
Must be able to perform strenuous physical labor. Haul or lift moderately heavy loads up to 50lbs, stand for long periods of time, stoop, bend, kneel, climb in/out of confined spaces etc. Physical dexterity and some strength.
Repetitive, physical work. Regularly exposed to dusty conditions, extreme temperatures, high noise level, chemicals, fumes, airborne particles, ambient weather conditions, hazardous machinery, precarious places, proximity to other employees. To avoid injury, safety clothing required along with safety devices to protect eyes, head, or hearing.
- High School Education or equivalent
- Able to understand and perform basic mathematics
- Ability to work outside in the elements.
- Knowledge of basic hand and power tools
- Must pass a pre-employment non-dot drug screen, physical, and background check
- Must follow all company policies and procedures.
- 3+ Years’ experience
- Shipbuilding/marine, metal working experience
- Basic Blueprint Reading Knowledge
- Knowledge of Standard Ship fitting tools such as torches, saws etc.
- Safe Work Practices
- Experience working around Heavy Machinery
- Ability to work Overtime as necessary
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. must be able to work at heights of 60 ft. Must be able to enter confined spaces using a respirator, and work in small work spaces at odd angles.
- Good verbal communication skills
Plaquemine Point Shipyard, an equal opportunity employer is now hiring the position of Maintenance Manager. We are located on River Road in Sunshine, La right before the Plaquemine Ferry Crossing on the Baton Rouge side. Come by Monday thru Friday from 8am - 2pm and fill out an application in person. We are an Essential Employer and do not close during mandatory shutdowns. Full Time positions offer insurance, dental & vision as well as 401k.
Best Method To Apply: In person at 1070 River Road, Sunshine, LA 70780 and speak with Tim Rogers
Indeed Employment Feed